Welcome to the Olson Memorial Library
Permanent address: 203 N. Main Street, Eagle River, WI
- Temporary address: beginning Oct 5, 2015 through October 2016 is 150 E. Hospital Road, Eagle River, WI
- Please click here for directions.
Visit The Olson Memorial Library
Click to see what is up and coming with the library foundation campaign!
Congratulations to our Adult Summer Reading Program GRAND PRIZE winner.....Shanna Stein! Shanna won the drawing for an Amazon Kindle HD 7.
Thanks to everyone who participated in our 1st adult summer reading program by turning in your Reading Challenge Reviews and Tic-Tac-Toe Cards. And a special thank you to our Friends of the Library - W.O.L.F for assistance in sponsoring this program.
Spring and summer are great times to make vacation plans to enjoy the fun and adventure the great state of Wisconsin has to offer! With so much to do and so little time, we thought highlighting resources state agencies provide to help you make your vacations plans would be a great idea. Regardless of the weather, with both indoor and outdoor options, let's get those vacation plans made.
- Reserve a campsite online
- Let's go fishing
- Find a state park, recreation area, forest or trail
- "Get Outdoors Calender of Events"
- Wisconsin State Bike Map
- Visit the Wisconsin Historical Society's museums and historic sites
- Visit and schedule a tour of the state capitol in Madison
- The Travel Wisconsin trip planner
- Department of Transportation potential travel delays
"The soul of a community is on display at its library."
When you come through our doors we want you to feel at home, to know that you are not an interruption of our work; you are a pleasant diversion from our work.